1/3 Photos of Jingle Juice and Rudolph's Spritzer
What a cheery way to begin the holidays! Garnish with a candy cane, maraschino cherry and slices of orange for a festive presentation. Discovered in the December 2007 edition of Southern Living Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1182.95 ml orange juice
- 236.59 ml vodka
- 118.29 ml orange liqueur
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 118.29 ml maraschino cherry juice
- 1Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- 2Serve over ice and garnish as desired.
- 3To Make Rudolph's Spritzer:.
- 4Omit vodka and orange liqueur.
- 5Add 2 cups chilled lemon-lime soft drink (like Sprite or Sierra Mist).
- 6Proceed as directed above.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jingle Juice and Rudolph's Spritzer
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice