Merry Christmas Jim! Enjoy....
Make and share this Jim's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter-flavor Crisco stick
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, cream together butter, crisco, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and gradually stir these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the macadamia nuts and the white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool about 8 minutes on the cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.