Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good blend of seasoning. I have used this several ways and enjoyed them each way... on steak, pork chops and chicken for the grill and on baked boneless skinless chicken breast. I'm sure you'll think of other ways, please share your results.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, fine grind
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, find grind
- 1 teaspoon msg, Accent
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- Mix all ingredients.
- Sprinkle on beef, chicken or pork on all sides.
- Store in air-tight container. (I use a pepper shaker with a lid.).
Made this up to use on our breakfast steaks this morning and this was definately a hit. I don't know if I like this seasoning better or your Hamburger Seasoning#465997. Guess I will just have to keep them both on hand! Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
This made a great steak for breakfast yesterday. I didn't add msg for personal preference. Made for PAC Fall 2012.