Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A no-bake pie that tastes like a cheesecake.
Make and share this Jim's Pineapple Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Drain juice from pineapple, set fruit aside.
- Dissolve jell-o in pineapple juice.
- Microwave this mixture for 2 minutes.
- Mix 1 tub Cool Whip with pineapple fruit and cream cheese.
- When cool add Jell-o mixture with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours. When ready to serve, add a dollop of Cool Whip.
- ***This recipe can be served as a dessert by not using a pie crust and putting in bowls.