- 1 (29 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjell-o pineapple gelatin mix
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Cool Whip Topping
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain juice from pineapple, set fruit aside.
- Dissolve jell-o in pineapple juice.
- Microwave this mixture for 2 minutes.
- Mix 1 tub Cool Whip with pineapple fruit and cream cheese.
- When cool add Jell-o mixture with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours. When ready to serve, add a dollop of Cool Whip.
- ***This recipe can be served as a dessert by not using a pie crust and putting in bowls.