Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like recipes that are fast, and easy to make and that are good. I was at work when I thought this recipe up. It took me about ten minutes. only bad thing about this recipes is that you have to wait 4 to 5 hours for it to set up.
- Drain juice from pineapple.
- Set the fruit aside.
- Dissolve jello in the pineapple juice, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix whipped topping and cream cheese until smoothe.
- Mix pineapple into cream cheese mixture, stir in jello and juice mixture; mix thoroughly.
- Pour into pie shell, and refrigerate for 4-5 hours .
- It is now ready to serve.
- It serves six.
- And if you don`t want to make a pie, you can serve it in pudding dishes.
This was easy and my whole family enjoyed it. A nice twist using pineapples