Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
You'll love this easy and tasty pasta recipe. Note: When I grill or bake boneless skinless chicken breasts, I cook 2 extra to use in this recipe. Or, you can find cooked chicken at the store.
- 453.59 g medium pasta shell, 1 box
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter
- 283.49 g fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 29.58 ml garlic, minced (4 cloves)
- 473.19 ml whipping cream
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 425.24 g tomato sauce
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 340.19 g broccoli florets, steamed
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 340.19 g cooked chicken breasts (2 breasts cut in strips)
- In 5 quart sauce pot, cook pasta shells al dente according to directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Steam broccoli and set aside.
- Using the 5 quart sauce pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to melted butter and saute for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Remove sauce pot from heat and stir in cream, milk, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Return to heat and cook for 5 - 6 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Reduce heat to low-medium.
- Stir in pasta shells.
- Gently stir in broccoli, Parmesan cheese and chicken.
- Heat on low-medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve at once.