1/2 Photos of Jim's Pasta Con Broccoli With Grilled Chicken
You'll love this easy and tasty pasta recipe. Note: When I grill or bake boneless skinless chicken breasts, I cook 2 extra to use in this recipe. Or, you can find cooked chicken at the store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium pasta shell, 1 box
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced (4 cloves)
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, steamed
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breasts (2 breasts cut in strips)
- 1In 5 quart sauce pot, cook pasta shells al dente according to directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- 2Steam broccoli and set aside.
- 3Using the 5 quart sauce pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- 4Add mushrooms and garlic to melted butter and saute for 5 - 6 minutes.
- 5Remove sauce pot from heat and stir in cream, milk, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Return to heat and cook for 5 - 6 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken.
- 6Reduce heat to low-medium.
- 7Stir in pasta shells.
- 8Gently stir in broccoli, Parmesan cheese and chicken.
- 9Heat on low-medium heat for 4 - 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 10Serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jim's Pasta Con Broccoli With Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.7
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g