Recipe by jimf57
These are a big hit with my family!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made these to go with recipe#193162#193162, recipe#449703#449703 and recipe#390351#390351 and they went over very well. This meatloaf is more moist than most that I make but I really enjoyed that and the topping (so did everyone else). Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, tomato juice, cheese, onion, oats, ketchup, salt and pepper. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight small individual meatloaves. Place these in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour.