Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I think this was a TOH recipe. At any rate - I like the flavor it gives the ham and I can always double the glaze if necessary!
- Score the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 inch deep.
- Place on a rack in a well-greased foil-lined roasting pan.
- Add water to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, brown sugar, cloves and mustard; pour over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 1/2-2 hours basting with pan juices often. Add additional water to pan if necessary.
- *If you don't have a roasting pan - line a 9x13 pan with double layer foil. And proceed with recipe.