Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family loves this light and refreshing treat! No baking!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pineapple extract
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained and divided, reserve 5 oz for topping
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 9 ounces graham cracker pie crust, prepared
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and pineapple extract.
- Add and mix 15 ounces of drained crushed pineapple.
- Fold in cool whip. Add food coloring and fold to blend well.
- Pour in the prepared graham cracker pie crust. Sprinkle reserved pineapple on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve cold.