Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
old family recipe
- 16 ounces prepared French onion dip
- 1 (8 ounce) containersoftened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 chopped green onion, , chopped fine
- 1 package dried beef, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- mix in large bowl with mix master and chill 60 minutes.
Made this for our "Super Bowl" party and even my daughter-in-law, who doesn't like vegies, thought it was great. Took the rest to work and it disappeared. Easy to make and tastes fantastic.
This came out nice, but a bit salty. There are a couple of sizes of dried beef, perhaps I used too much? I used a handheld blender to mix it up. DD loved it. Thanks James.