Recipe by James Bray Sr.
these ribs will be some of the most tenderest ribs that you will ever eat. and they are simple to make and evewryone loves them.
Top Review by Chris from Kansas
So easy and just right. I didn't have a lot of pineapple juice so added water to make enough to cover and boil. I boiled for about 1 hour 15 minutes to get the meat tender, then finished on the grill with some bbq sauce. Just the kind of recipe I was looking for today. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot boil ribs in pineapple juice for 45 minutes.
- drain off juice, place rib`s in a 9x13 inch baking dish, baste with sauce.
- put dish in oven and broil for 2-3 minutes.
- then repeat the same process on other side.
- baste and broil.
- then they are ready to serve.
- this serve`s six.