My husband loves blueberries and he didn't even mind that I consider it a "Weight Watcher" recipe.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons artificial sweetener, i. e. Splenda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 cups unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam for Baking Spray.
- 3Stir together the following: 1 cup of the Splenda, the flours, baking powder, salt, cinnamon & nutmeg.
- 4Blend in the vanilla, the butter and the egg whites.
- 5The dough will be somewhat crumbly.
- 6Pat half of the dough into the prepared pan.
- 7In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining 1/2 cup of Splenda and the cornstarch.
- 8Gently mix in the frozen blueberries.
- 9Sprinkle the blueberry mixture evenly over the crust.
- 10Crumble the remaining dough over the blueberry layer.
- 11Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the top is slightly brown.
- 12Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- 13Refrigerate for keeping.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jim's Blueberry Crumb Bars - 3 Points on Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 44.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: