Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tweaked a recipe slightly that I found on Zaar to make it a little healthier for my husband. He loves anything blueberry!
- 12 ounces low-fat cream cheese, 1/3 less fat, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 1 large prepared graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese until well softened.
- Add Splenda, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and the Blueberry Pie Filling.
- Pour mixture into prepare crust and spread evenly. Note: This makes a lot so if you can find a big graham cracker crust, that will work out well!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.