Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
POINTS: 3 (if you are on weight watchers) YUMMY!
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces artificial sweetener, i. e. Splenda
- 1⁄3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces light cream cheese
- 12 tablespoons light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup egg white
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Splenda and the melted butter and mix well.
- Firmly press this mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth.
- Gradually add the remaining Splenda beating until blended.
- Add the egg whites and beat well.
- Add the sour cream and the vanilla beating just until blended.
- Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Pour this mixture onto the crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm and remove from oven to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- To make the topping: combine the apricot preserves and the water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly untilthe jam melts.
- Spread over filling.
- Cut into 20 bars.