POINTS: 3 (if you are on weight watchers) YUMMY!
My Private Note
8 x 8 i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces artificial sweetener, i. e. Splenda
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces light cream cheese
- 12 tablespoons light cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup egg white
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Combine the crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Splenda and the melted butter and mix well.
- 4Firmly press this mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven and set aside.
- 6Beat the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth.
- 7Gradually add the remaining Splenda beating until blended.
- 8Add the egg whites and beat well.
- 9Add the sour cream and the vanilla beating just until blended.
- 10Gently stir in the blueberries.
- 11Pour this mixture onto the crust.
- 12Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm and remove from oven to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- 13Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- 14To make the topping: combine the apricot preserves and the water in a small saucepan.
- 15Cook over medium heat stirring constantly untilthe jam melts.
- 16Spread over filling.
- 17Cut into 20 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jim's Blueberry Cheesecake Bars - 3 Points for Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 159.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added apricot jam