Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A favorite of my brothers. Simple + fun!
Make and share this Jimmy's Favorite Peanut-Crunch Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup crushed saltine crackers or 1⁄2 cup any desired cracker
- 1⁄2 sliced banana
- Toast the pieces of bread.
- Spread peanut butter, and layer saltines and bananas.
Yummy! I didn't have any saltines so used graham cracker crumbs. Thanks for the recipe!
Yummy! This is so tasty:) It was easy to put together as well. I enjoyed it alot:) Thank you!