Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, delicious, spicy appetizer for all kinds of parties and get-togethers.
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesjimmy dean spicy sausage (or 1 spicy and 1 regular, if you don't like it hot)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Mix the sausage, water chestnuts and parsley well.
- Roll into balls~3/4-1 inch diameter.
- Space on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for~25-30 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
What a quick and easy appetizer! I made them ahead of time and kept them in the refrigerator. Once my guests arrived, I just popped them in the oven. Everyone loved them and asked for the recipe. Thank you for sharing this, Judikins. :-)