Recipe by Chef Garlic
This recipe is supposed to be by Jimmy Buffett, but I have yet to find the source. Hopefully, you can help me!
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
Seriously, I found no need for rice. These are addicting little buggers, so good! Instead of the tabasco I just sprinkled a little cayenne in the beer with the cajun spice mix. Fantastic! Made for Think Pink Oct. 2011
- 2 (680.38 g) can Bud Light beer (See Below)
- 907.18 g large shrimp, cleaned
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- cajun spices
- Tabasco sauce, if desired
- rice, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the beer (2 cans or whatever volume is required to cook the shrimp - if you have any left over, I think you can figure a use for it) with the Cajun seasoning.
- Add the shrimp.
- When the shrimp is pink, remove and sauté in an iron skillet in a small amount of oil and the minced garlic.
- When done, add a cup of the beer and cook down for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.