Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 14 ounces pinto beans
- 14 ounces whole kernel corn
- 14 ounces butter beans
- 14 ounces kidney beans
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 14 ounces Rotel Tomatoes
- 12 ounces beer
- 12 ounces water (or more)
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (3 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (or more)
- Brown beef in a stockpot, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and return to pot.
- Rinse and drain corn, pinto beans, butterbeans and kidney beans.
- Stir into beef.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- TOPPINGS: Sliced jalapenos, sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, limes, lime tortillas, regular tortillas and/or regular cornbread.