Recipe by looneytunesfan
Nascar favorite Jimmie Johnson's recipe.
Top Review by iris5555
This is a great variation on the usual guacamole. I am such a wuss when it comes to hot sauce that I only added a fraction of the amount suggested and compensated by adding a bit more parmesan. Ok, they're nothing alike, but I like parmesan. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 4 medium avocados, skin and pit removed
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml hot sauce (such as Cholula)
- 4.92-7.39 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml Italian dressing
- 4.92 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4.92 ml grated parmesan cheese
- tortilla chips, for serving