Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nascar favorite Jimmie Johnson's recipe.
- 4 medium avocados, skin and pit removed
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml hot sauce (such as Cholula)
- 4.92-7.39 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml Italian dressing
- 4.92 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 4.92 ml grated parmesan cheese
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium size bowl, mash avocado to desired smoothness. stir in sour cream, hot sauce, garlic salt, pepper, Italian dressing and lemon juice. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and refrigerate until serving.
This is a great variation on the usual guacamole. I am such a wuss when it comes to hot sauce that I only added a fraction of the amount suggested and compensated by adding a bit more parmesan. Ok, they're nothing alike, but I like parmesan. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
WOW!! This ain't your Granny's Guacamole!! This is one powerful dip! I used the full amount of garlic salt and a full 2 TBS of Tabasco, and let me tell you, this one will wake you up, and it is very, very good! Thanks so much, Looneytunesfan!!