Recipe by looneytunesfan
Nascar favorite Jimmie Johnson's recipe.
Top Review by iris5555
This is a great variation on the usual guacamole. I am such a wuss when it comes to hot sauce that I only added a fraction of the amount suggested and compensated by adding a bit more parmesan. Ok, they're nothing alike, but I like parmesan. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 4 medium avocados, skin and pit removed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Cholula)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- tortilla chips, for serving