Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you ever bought this stuff in the store it is expensive but very good no need to buy it anymore you can make it yourself it is finger licking good.
- In medium sauce pan combine ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over high heat stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Let cool down to room temperature before putting in a bottle and putting in refrigerator.
This BBQ Sauce is definitely a keeper! Simple to put together and so tasty. My husband always says that Jim Beam makes everything taste better and in this case he is so right.! I will be using this one in my regular rotation with my others, Thank You so much for posting it!