1/1 Photo of Jim and Mika's Grilled Colorado Breakfast
Mika G.'s Note:
My husband and I make these out on the grill when we are on vacation in the Estes Park area. They are so good! Last time we were there we had leftover steak with rosemary and added that to the toppings. YUM! I highly recommend it! We also make these at home on the grill or in the oven. Our kids love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a large piece of lightly greased foil place a tortilla. Spread 2 tablespoons of the refried beans on the 1st tortilla and spread out to the edges. Repeat with the 2nd tortilla and beans then stack on top of first tortilla.
- 2Scramble eggs and add green chilies to them.
- 3Put scrambled egg mixture on top of tortilla stack.
- 4Top with cheese and wrap in foil. (Add any leftover meat before you wrap it up.).
- 5Put on grill or in a 350 degree oven until cheese has melted and it is heated though.
- 6After melting cheese open carefully and top with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jim and Mika's Grilled Colorado Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 431.3 mg
- Sodium 771.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g