Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband and I make these out on the grill when we are on vacation in the Estes Park area. They are so good! Last time we were there we had leftover steak with rosemary and added that to the toppings. YUM! I highly recommend it! We also make these at home on the grill or in the oven. Our kids love them!
- 2 corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons fat-free refried beans, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon green chili, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- On a large piece of lightly greased foil place a tortilla. Spread 2 tablespoons of the refried beans on the 1st tortilla and spread out to the edges. Repeat with the 2nd tortilla and beans then stack on top of first tortilla.
- Scramble eggs and add green chilies to them.
- Put scrambled egg mixture on top of tortilla stack.
- Top with cheese and wrap in foil. (Add any leftover meat before you wrap it up.).
- Put on grill or in a 350 degree oven until cheese has melted and it is heated though.
- After melting cheese open carefully and top with salsa and sour cream.
These made a great breakfast and a nice change of pace from the oatmeal that I usually eat. Thanks for posting this. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.