Prep 6 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is truly tasty. This reminds me of Hawaii with the pineapple.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) candrained crushed pineapple
- 7 slices bread, cubed
- Cream the butter and sugar and beat in the eggs and pineapple.
- Fold in the bread cubes.
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes in a 350* oven.
- Good with baked ham.
Delicious! This is the 3rd pineapple stuffing that I've tried and it is by far our family's favorite. It has a good balance with the sweetness so it doesn't get overpowering. It's now a holiday favorite.