Cinnamon Rolls, made with refrigerated crescent rolls. From Paula Deen's "my first cookbook"
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 8 large marshmallows
- cinnamon sugar (instructions below)
- Turn on the oven to 375 degrees.
- Seperate the dough into eight triangles. Place one marshmallow right in the middle of each triangle. Sprinkle each marshmallow with some of the cinnamon sugar.
- Bring up all of the sides of the roll to completely cover the marshmallow, pinching all of the edges together so that none of the marshmallow shows.
- Cover the cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Place the rolls on the parchment paper, making sure none of them are touching. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the rolls for about ten minutes, until they are light brown and puffed up. Use ovenmitts or hot pads to remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Serve warm.
- NOTE: to make cinnamon sugar, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.