1/2 Photos of Jilllyray's Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon Rolls, made with refrigerated crescent rolls. From Paula Deen's "my first cookbook"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 8 large marshmallows
- cinnamon sugar (instructions below)
- 1Turn on the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Seperate the dough into eight triangles. Place one marshmallow right in the middle of each triangle. Sprinkle each marshmallow with some of the cinnamon sugar.
- 3Bring up all of the sides of the roll to completely cover the marshmallow, pinching all of the edges together so that none of the marshmallow shows.
- 4Cover the cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Place the rolls on the parchment paper, making sure none of them are touching. Sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- 5Bake the rolls for about ten minutes, until they are light brown and puffed up. Use ovenmitts or hot pads to remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- 6Serve warm.
- 7NOTE: to make cinnamon sugar, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jilllyray's Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g