My younger sister, Mona, loves when I make these and they're so simple to make and soooo good!! It sounds like a wierd combination but it's really cheap and good. She named them Jill Samwiches because I was just playing around in the kitchen one day and came up with this. I've even added an egg to this sandwich before-not very healthy but oh so good. Goes well with any kind of soup or salad. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter each slice of bread with butter on one side only.
- 2Place one slice of bread butter side down in skillet.
- 3Add one slice of cheese, cream cheese and then another slice of cheese.
- 4Top with other slice of bread butter side up.
- 5Grill like you would a grilled cheese sandwich.
- 6After taking out of the pan,open up and spread with mayo.
Nutritional Facts for Jill Samwiches
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.2
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 587.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g