Top Review by grishamk
Loved this recipe! Followed exactly. Very moist. Served with taco soup at a party. What a hit! Next time I will mix most of the cheese into the mix and lightly sprinkle cheese on top. Oh yes, I used recipe Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat Recipe #345502 for the "Jiffy Package".
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn (undrained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Add sour cream, butter and corn.
- Fold in dry Jiffy corn mix.
- Put in baking disk (I used a 9 x 7).
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- Make sure center comes out clean.
- Another rendition is to mix in the cheese-- this was very good since it spread the cheese throughout the corn.