Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my 93 year old Grandma's recipe. It is tried and true!
Make and share this Jiffy Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Gradually stir milk and egg into pudding mix in saucepan.
- Add rice and raisins.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture just comes to a boil.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Pour into dessert dishes or serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve warm.
- (for chilled pudding, place plastic wrap over the surface of the hot pudding and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir before serving).