Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A recipe from a Jiffy Mix recipe booklet
Make and share this Jiffy Pinwheel Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejiffy pie crust mix
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejiffy brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- 1⁄3 cup melted chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all white batter ingredients together. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix dry ingredients for chocolate batter together.
- Add remaining chocolate batter ingredients and mix well. Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll white batter onto floured surface into an 8x10 rectangle.
- Place chicolate batter over white batter evenly. Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
This recipe is now on the Jiffy Pie Mix boxes. They have added 2 TBS sour cream. Also suggest using cookie cutters and frosting (if desired). I was in a hurry and using this as I didn't have butter (I MUCH prefer sugar cookies made with real BUTTER). I just rolled in logs, sliced, and sprinkled PRIOR to baking. I only made the white batter. Today's box says to cook for 8-10 minutes. This recipe says 12-15 which is rigt on target.