- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) boxjiffy brand chocolate fudge frosting mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 2⁄3 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional) or 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend frosting mix, butter, salt, sugar and milk in large sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, oats, peanut butter and optional ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Drop quickly by rounded tablespoons onto wax paper, chill.