Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
quick and easy meat roll recipe.
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°,
- grease baking sheet.
- In a large skillet brown hamburger;
- add onion, salt and pepper.
- Cook until onion is tender; drain any excess fat.
- Blend baking mix and milk to soft dough.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface and roll into 12"x9" rectangle.
- Spread meat mixture over dough.
- Roll up and place on prepared baking sheet, seam side down.
- Slash top several times.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with gravy, tomato or mushroom sauce.
- Chicken, turkey or other meats may be substituted.