Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I am publishing a series of recipes that use items from your pantry. These recipes are good for emergency survival, camping, job loss and other situations where surviving off staples may be needed. Most of these are also good as a quick dinner when you dont feel like cooking. Since these recipes require canned or packaged goods they may not be as good as if you use fresh - but feel free to substitute fresh for packaged.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) cancondensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 (7 ounce) can lobster meat
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- Mix soups, water and lobster and heat to boiling.
- Add sherry and serve immediately.