Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is another recipe from my new Jiffy Mixes cookbook that Jan Christo sent me.
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesgolden yellow cake mix (Jiffy brand)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix (large one)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (7 ounce) package white frosting mix (Jiffy)
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- heat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
- For filling: combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
- Beat till smooth and stir in coconut blend well.
- Set aside.
- With mixer, beat all cake ingredients together on medium for 4 minutes.
- Pour cake batter into pan.
- Spoon filling on top, be careful not to touch sides of pan with the filling.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, till top springs back when touched.
- Cool till just warm. remove from pan and cool completely.
- Glaze: blend all ingredients well, spoon over cake and serve.