- 1 package jiffy yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix (dry)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add eggs, oil and water to this mixture.
- Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the pineapple, carrots, pecans and coconut.
- Blend well.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch round cake pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.