1/2 Photos of "Jiffy" Extra Moist Carrot Cake
Barb Gertz's Note:
This is a very tasty, moist, Carrot Cake. A nice sized cake for 2 or 3 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together the cake mix, pudding, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 3Add eggs, oil and water to this mixture.
- 4Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
- 5Add the pineapple, carrots, pecans and coconut.
- 6Blend well.
- 7Pour into a greased 9 inch round cake pan.
- 8Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Jiffy" Extra Moist Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.1
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 611.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla instant pudding mix