This is a very tasty, moist, Carrot Cake. A nice sized cake for 2 or 3 people.
Make and share this "Jiffy" Extra Moist Carrot Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, pudding, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add eggs, oil and water to this mixture.
- Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the pineapple, carrots, pecans and coconut.
- Blend well.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch round cake pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.