- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded colby or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Sauté onion in butter, set aside.
- Mix Jiffy according to package directions. Stir in creamed corn. Pour into greased 11x13 casserole dish.
- Combine sour cream and shredded cheese. Add sautéed onions and stir. Drop by spoonful across cornbread mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until light brown.