Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Jiffy Corn Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) cans corn, 1 can drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix all ingredients.
- Grease 9x13-inch pan and pour in batter.
- Dot with butter; bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cut in squares and serve.
I LOVE this recipe! My family always added sugar to make it a little sweeter, and my in-laws put crumbled Ritz crackers on top. Either way, this dish is always there when the family has a big dinner.
Truly simple and truly delicious. I made this to accompany a platter of fried oysters. Excellent. Thanks for posting this!
My 5 year old made this almost completely by herself and it turned out fantastic!!! Everyone loved it and because she made it herself, my veggie shy daughter ate 3 helpings!!