Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is equal to an 8.5 ounce box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. When another recipe calls for a box of JIffy Corn Muffin Mix, use the mixed dry ingredients from this recipe as a substitute. This is a very easy copycat recipe because it uses Bisquick. Store any unused dry mix in an airtight container.
- Using whisk, mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Use above mixed dry ingredients in recipes calling for a box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- If making corn muffins:.
- Preheat oven to 400-F.
- Stir in milk and egg. Stir until lumps are gone.
- Fill standard muffin cups half full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until muffin tops are slightly browned.
- Makes 6 muffins.
Very easy and doesn't make too much for the two of us. I used Heart Smart Bisquick and should have put in 1/2 tsp baking powder, but will the next time. Thanks for a great cornbread recipe. Carole in Orlando
Quick and easy. Thank you!