1/5 Photos of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat
Makes 8.5 ounces (equal to 1-box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix), 1-1/2 cups of mix, or 6 corn muffins. Recipe Source: WWW
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Corn Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
To make muffins add
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- 2Whisk in vegetable oil and mix until dry mixture is smooth and lumps are gone.
- 3If another recipe is calling for a box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, add the above mixed ingredients to that recipe.
- 4To make Corn Muffins, preheat oven to 400F, spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5OPTIONAL: To mix, add any combination of optional ingredients you prefer.
- 6Combine mix with egg and milk, mixing well.
- 7Fill muffin pan 1/2 full, bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 300.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g