Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy dessert to make.
- 2 (19 ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (optional)
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl; mix together peach pie filling and blueberries and spoon onto bottom of a prepared 8-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top.
- Drizzle melted butter over cake mix and sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- •Use apple pie filling and spice cake mix.
- •Use blueberry pie filling and lemon cake mix.
- •Use any pie filling combined with any cake mix.
Great and fast. I cut it in half. Next time I will make it as posted. Thanks Geo.