Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I am publishing a series of recipes that use items from your pantry. These recipes are good for emergency survival, camping, job loss and other situations where surviving off staples may be needed. Most of these are also good as a quick dinner when you dont feel like cooking. Since these recipes require canned or packaged goods they may not be as good as if you use fresh - but feel free to substitute fresh for packaged.
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed new england clam chowder
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hot water
- 1 cup powdered milk
- Mix soups and heat to boiling.
- Mix powdered milk with water and add to soup.
- Serve immediately.