Jiffy Cinnamon Sticky Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a 9-inch square baking dish, in the oven, melt butter. Add corn syrup, brown sugar and pecans. Stir to combine and set aside.
- For dough, combine cake mix and pizza crust mix; add water, mixing well. Cover with a towel and let rise for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface, pat dough into a 14-inch by 6-inch rectangle. Spread with butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle on corn syrup.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion (from the long side) and cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange cut side down over topping in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and invert onto a plate immediately.