These cinnamon rolls are wonderfully versatile as they can be frozen after you cut them or placed in the refrigerator and baked in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 box jiffy cake mix
- 2 packages fast rising yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, cake mix, yeast, salt, and warm water; mix until smooth.
- 2Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- 3Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth (6-8 minutes).
- 4Roll dough into a 9 X 18-inch rectangle.
- 5Spread with butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Roll dough jelly-roll style, starting with the long end.
- 7Slice the roll into 1-inch circles with a piece of dental floss or heavy thread placed under roll.
- 8Bring ends of floss up and crisscross at top of roll and pull strings in opposite directions.
- 9Place rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
- 10Cover and let rise on a warm place until doubled, about 15 minutes.
- 11Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- 12While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- 13Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 572.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 46.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g