Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I am publishing a series of recipes that use items from your pantry. These recipes are good for emergency survival, camping, job loss and other situations where surviving off staples may be needed. Most of these are also good as a quick dinner when you dont feel like cooking. Since these recipes require canned or packaged goods they may not be as good as if you use fresh - but feel free to substitute fresh for packaged.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken breasts, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can water (may need to add more water)
- Mix soups, chicken and water and heat to boiling.
- Serve immediately.
Hi, I have to thank you for posting these Pantyr recipes.I provide recipes for Food Pantry recipients and these really help non cookers. This is a great recipe. School cooker