Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Quick and easy, cook time listed below is actually chill time.
- graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Cream the sugar and cream cheese together, add whipping cream and beat to soft peaks.
- Spread mixture on graham cracker crust.
- Top with pie filling.
- Chill well, at least 3 hours.
- You can substitute blueberry filling for variety.
True comfort food here! YUUUMMMMM I absolutely loved this! Instead of serving it as a pie I put in parfait glasses and drizzled that hard chocolate shell over the top. MMMMMMM Definitely a keeper and so easy! Thanks so much Leta ; )