Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
I am publishing a series of recipes that use items from your pantry. These recipes are good for emergency survival, camping, job loss and other situations where surviving off staples may be needed. Most of these are also good as a quick dinner when you dont feel like cooking. Since these recipes require canned or packaged goods they may not be as good as if you use fresh - but feel free to substitute fresh for packaged.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box instant roasted garlic mashed potatoes, prepared according to directions
- Combine first four ingredient and heat to just boiling.
- Ladle over mashed potatoes and garnish with bacon bits.