1 hr 5 mins
This is a great way to change the ordinary Banana nut breat by adding Jif Peanut butter. If your kids like Peanut butter and banana sandwiches, they'll go crazy for this bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- 3Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 4Add banana, Jif, milk, Crisco Oil and egg.
- 5Beat at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping sides and bottom of bowl.
- 6Mix just until blended. (Do not over-mix.).
- 7Bake at 350ºF for 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Cover top loosely with foil after 45 minutes to prevent over browning.).
- 8Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove to cooling rack.
- 9Makes one loaf.
- 10If using glass, reduce temperature to 325ºF.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jif Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 376.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter