Recipe by Cadillacgirl
This is from the Quick and Easy South Beach cookbook. I think it tastes like summer!
Top Review by breezermom
The ingredients are great, but I recommend that you let the salad sit and absorb the flavors before serving. That makes this taste much better. This recipe has a beautiful presentation, and is beautiful on the plate. Thanks for sharing!
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small jicama, peeled and chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onions
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper