- 1 medium jicama, quartered and sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 2 limes, juice of
- ground mild red chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange jicama slices on a platter and pour the lime juice over.
- Sprinkle with chili powder and salt to serve.
- Note: The jicama can be tossed with the lime juice, chili powder, and salt & refrigerated for several hours before arranging on a platter. Cover with plastic so the jicama doesn't dry out. Sliced jicama can also be held in a bowl of water in the refrigerator for a couple of days.